Chevrolet Aveo Chevrolet Epica Duplicate Remote key Folding Transponder Smart key
This Chevrolet Key can be used forChevrolet Aveo Chevrolet Epica.
If you are not sure whether it is compatible, contact us.
Here are the steps:
a. Cut the key blank.
b. Program the key chip(which is located inside the key cover).
c. Program the remote key(It is very easy, no program tools are required).
How to Program the key chip:
1. Enter the car and close all door.
2. Insert the main key into the ignition ===> plick out, Insert===> plick out, Insert===> plick out, Insert===> plick out, Insert,
3. Open the main door ===> close the door, open the main door ===> close the door ............. repeat the action for 6 times.
4. Plick out the main key ==> insert this key into the ignition.
5. Wait for 180 seconds, when the security light stop flash, it is finished.
(Please note: You have to finish step 1 to step 4 in 15 seconds)
How to Program the remote key:
1. Open the main door, keep other doors closed.
2. Insert your main key --> pluck out --> insert --> pluck out
3. Close the main door --> Open --> Close --> Open
4. Insert your main key --> pluck out
5. Insert your main key --> pluck out --> insert --> pluck out
6. Insert your main key --> Close the main door --> Switch the key to the ACC position --> Switch back --> pluck out
7. Press down the lock and unlock key on the remote key at the same time for 1.5 senconds, then press any key for 1 second.